This article explains in detail all the steps required to avail the Hindustan Unilever franchise. If you are confused about how you can franchise Hindustan Unilever, read the entire article minutely. We have covered in detail all the steps related to the Hindustan Unilever franchise, investment, contact details and all other required information.
What is a Franchise?
A franchise is a marketing concept used by organizations and companies for expanding their brand awareness and distributing their products and services.
In a franchise, an individual or a company (franchisee) obtains the business rights from the parent company (franchisor) by paying an initial fee, to establish their business, and operate using the franchisor’s business trademark, business name and system of sales. In addition to that, the franchisee generally pays a royalty fee to the franchisor for the right of business and operations under the franchisor’s trade name.
About the Company
With the headquarters located in Andheri, Mumbai, India, Hindustan Unilever is one of the most well know FMCG companies in India and a subsidiary of the British company Unilever. From foods and beverages to items of personal care, cleaning agents and other fast-moving consumer goods, this company has been one of the most prominent manufacturers of our everyday products.
Founded in the year 1933, the company today houses over 1600 employees providing them with quality amenities such as a convention centre, gym, health and wellness centre, food court and so on. Some of the most well-known products and brands of Hindustan Unilever are Bru Coffee, Lipton ice tea, Knorr soups, Horlicks, Domex, Surf Excel, Vim, Dove, Rexona, Close up and so on.
Hindustan Unilever Franchise – How to Apply?
Below is a list of steps on how to apply for the Hindustan Unilever Franchise:
- You can apply for the Hindustan Unilever franchise as a supplier or a distributor. However, there are is no online process of appointment for the above-mentioned posts.
- Appointments are done based on face-to-face meetings with the company’s executives. Before an appointment is finalized, several rounds of meetings, background checks and legal agreements will be executed.
- Based on Hindustan Unilever’s need to distribute products or increase brand awareness in a particular area or location, the company’s representatives search for potential distributors and franchisees. This is done through face-to-face meetings or ads in the newspaper.
- Once the distributor is selected, several rounds of meetings, visits to the store and on-field interactions take place. The legal and the finance team of the concerned Hindustan Unilever regional office perform an in-depth survey and verification.
- Once the verifications are complete, the distributor enters an agreement with the company.
- Hindustan Unilever extensively makes it clear that all communications with the distributor are done via an official Hindustan Unilever Official email ID.
If you have any doubts, queries or feedback, you can contact Hindustan Unilever through their official number:
+91 1800 1022 221
- In exchange for the distributorship, Hindustan Unilever (HUL) doesn’t demand any fees, advance payments, deposits or royalty.
- HUL advises the general public to not be lured to any false communications or promises related to the HUL distributorship apart from any official communications.
- Several third-party websites accept payments and deposits with the fake promise of providing Hindustan Unilever Franchise. Such actions should be reported to the concerned authorities without delay.
General FAQs on Hindustan Unilever Franchise
How can I franchise Hindustan Unilever?
Which is the Hindustan Unilever Head Office Contact Number?
+91 1800 1022 221
How much is the Hindustan Unilever Distributorship Investment?
To know about the amount of investment contact their official number or visit their website. It is important to note that in exchange for the distributorship, Hindustan Unilever (HUL) doesn’t demand any fees, advance payments, deposits or royalty.