What is your favorite holiday? We are sure that the majority of you will say a birthday! We all anticipate eagerly this day! You really like when someone congratulates you, but what can be better than to write a simple birthday letter to your loved one. Just imagine your friend, mother, or loved one looking at your message and smiling. What can be better, right?
However, to write birthday letters is not always easy. We have what to say, but we can’t air our thoughts in a written form. Besides, if you meet your loved one online through social networks, in all likelihood, you’ll be sharing text messages with each other. No matter where your girlfriend is, American, European, or Ukrainian women, dating is impossible without letters, congratulations, etc.
If your writing skills are far from perfect, or you realize that writing is not your cup of tea, we created a solution for you. We conducted a detailed online study and created a list of the best birthday greetings for your soulmate, friend, or colleague. They might help you create the most pleasant Birthday greeting for someone you love! So have a look and choose the best one for yourself!
Overview of the Best Birthday Greetings for your Loved One
Don’t know how to congratulate your loved one? It is definitely much better to congratulate her personally, but if you are far away, everything you can do is to send her a text message. Choose the most appropriate one and make your loved one smile:
- Honey, my life makes no sense without you. I regret that I can’t be near you today, but I want to say happy birthday! I love you more than anyone else. Carpe diem! Be happy every day of your life!
- My love, happy birthday! You are the best person I’ve ever met! I wish you good luck, happiness, and good health! I hope I’ll come back soon, and we’ll celebrate this day together! You are amazing!
- Just want to wish you many happy and sunny days. You deserve being happy, and I hope I will make you the happiest woman! Happy Birthday, my love!
- Enjoy this day! Enjoy your life! I wish you many sunny days, many smiles, and only positive emotions. I hope we’ll meet very soon, and I congratulate you personally!
- I wish you everlasting joy, love, and true happiness. I hope I will make you the happiest woman in the world. Celebrate this day!
If you want to be creative, you can conduct an online search and find a poem which characterizes your loved one the most. However, it is better to spend a few minutes and write something with your own words.
The Best Birthday Greetings for your Friends
We all have friends, but unfortunately, some of them live far away from us. If you can’t congratulate them personally, send them a birthday letter. Your friend will be glad to receive a letter from you. If you have not the slightest idea what words can gladden your friend, check the below-listed samples. They might help you make the right choice.
- I am very happy that you are always near me. You helped me overcome some of my difficulties! Today, I just want to say that you are the best person I ever met. Too bad we can’t be together that day, but I hope you’ll have a nice day! Happy Birthday! You deserve being happy!
- I am proud of you and this day. I want to wish you love and happiness. Please, smile more! No matter what happens, always smile!
- No one understands me better than you. You are like my brother, and I can’t imagine my life without you. Enjoy this day, man!
- Have a good day, my friend! You are amazing! Be happy! Smile and enjoy your life!
We hope these letters will help you congratulate your friends or loved ones. We truly hope that these wishes will make your loved ones happier. Even if you are far away, you should always find some time to send a birthday letter. Such simple things will make your loved one happier!